dijous, 10 d’octubre del 2013

SUMMER DAY

Today I get up at eight o'clock because I go a class in Castelló d'Empúries at nine o'clock. I get up, get dressed, do my breakfast and I go to Castelló d'Empúries. After an infinite hour of maths I return to my house. My mother works hard, for this reason I try to help her in the house. My mother and sister go to hospital in Figueras with my grandad. I continue doing thing in the house. When they arrive, my mum go to work. After lunch, I do my TDR before going to work. I'm a babysitter. After a long walk with Pol, the baby, I go with his mother, Lourdes. When It's closing time, I go a little time to a bar with a friend and after I go home for diner. I have dinner with my dad, my sister and my grandad. Finally I watch TV and go to sleep.  


2 comentaris:

  1. Oh, Pol is very beautiful, well, I really like babies. On the other hand I think that you have had a tiring summer but you have been enjoying every moment. You had planned everything! Apart from this, I hope that you have had a good summer.

    Alba Pérez

    ResponElimina