dimarts, 25 de març del 2014

Sweet 18

I think that birthdays are the one of the best days in our live and, above all, when you are 18 years old. In my view, when you reach the legal age, you have more responsabilities than you realize. For example: you have freedom, you can go to prison, you can drink legally, you can be independent... To sum up, eighteen is a year to begin to mature and get a lot of responsabilities, an age for changes,  really big changes. 
My birthday was last week, the 13th March, and I can't see any changes but I can feel it. This year and, above all, next year, I have to decide a lot of things that could mark my life. For example, if I am going to live in Girona near the university or stay at home with my parents and travel everyday to the university. Which career to choose... Many things which I have undecided at this very moment. 
An idea came to me of doing a Gap year to meet people, to meet myself, to know the world... But at the same time I think that I'm too toung to do that. Maybe in another year. 
To conclude this, I believe thats to be in the legal age is a road with plenty of ways and you have to choose the best for you. 


1 comentari:

  1. This day was sweet! I love those cakes your father is an artist, really!!
    I hope to enjoy parties with you this summer, we deserve it!
    Indeed you must listen to a song called skinny love, it's posted in my blog.
    See you!

    ResponElimina