dimarts, 25 de març del 2014

Travel

The world is a fascinating place with a lot of special and magic places. Every country is another little world with different characteristics and with different people, for this reason I want to find a job which allows me to travel a lot. 
I would like to travel to different places, above all, places with different culture, gastronomy and customs because I find it interesting to see how other people see the world, their way to understand it... There are a lot of things to know and the best way to do it is by traveling and traveling. Travel is the best wayto acquire knowledge, experiences and to know interesting people. For me, is exciting when someone shows me a photo with a fantastic landscape... Well, it's amazing for me. I can be hours looking it and wishing to go there.
Well, as I said, the world is fascinating and magic. 


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada