dimarts, 5 de novembre del 2013

CHESNUT MAKER

In my country we celebrate the "Chesnut Maker". This special day is on 1st November and it's a very ordinary day. In the school, the children get dressed like a farmer or rural person and bring the chesnuts to the school, where cooked. In this celebration children sing, dance and eat a lot os chesuts and some years the teachers make hot chocolate to go with the chesnuts. 
In some schools the theachers and the students go to the woods to collect chesnuts and after this eat them in the school. 
The most popular way of preparing the chesnuts is with the frying pan with holes. 


1 comentari:

  1. Ohhh Judith what memories...
    When I was young this day, was one of my favourite days.. I loved chesnuts and I enjoyed a lot when teachers maked hot chocolat..:C Hahahahha
    See you Judith.

    ResponElimina