diumenge, 12 de gener del 2014

Peces Raros

Peces Raros is a music rock band from Argentina. I know about them because I knew some of the members personaly. The members of Peces Raros are: Gabi Chacon, Lucio Consolo, Benja Riderelli and Marco Viera.  This band is just begning, they are starting from bottom but I'm sure that they will soon reach the top. I know that they work very hard to achieve their dream and all of their efforts will be rewarded. 
I know Marco and Benja. Marco was the first that I knew, he came here with two more friends two years ago. They were on holliday and I met him by chance, because he stopped me to ask where the beach was. From there we became very good friends and nowadays we are still in contact. 
With Benja was different, he came here with his familly and he decided to met me because Marco spoke really good about me and he wanted to meet me. I could only see him one day, but it was a great day.
In general, It was a great experience to know them and I hope that one day I can go to see them in Argentina because there are really good people.



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada