diumenge, 12 de gener del 2014

Breast Implants

Every breast operation in England shall be entered in a new register. This mesure has been taken by the new alarm over sub-standard PIP implants. There are fresh efforts to regulate and end the era of "win a boob-job" competition. 
All this began in France when the French company Poly Implant Prothese sold faulty implants containing sub-standard silicone gel with double the rupture rate of other implants. This caused a huge scandal because more than 300000 women took them implanted. 
With all these, I just arrive to a conclution: I would only have this operation if it was strictly necessary, if I had breast cancer or another disorder. I think that I woudn't have an operation just for esthetics. I am whatever I am and I don't want to change it. 



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada